IEC Converges in Atherton
On February 28, 2018, in Atherton, CA, the IEC hosted a world-class experience at the sprawling estate of IEC Board Member and Mavatar CEO, Susan Akbarpour. The theme of the engagement was “From IPOs to ICOs – Lessons Learned and Market Insights from Bay Area Tech CEOs.”
The night’s facilitators and program included:
- Susan Akbarpour, CEO, Mavatar – From ICOs to IPOs
- Faraj Aalaei, CEO, Aquantia – Aquantia, the IPO process, the future of the Internet, autonomous driving
- Victor Cho, CEO, Evite – The Power of Face to Face, 20th year celebration, millions of dollars in charitablegiving through Evite
- Yasamin Bahadorzadeh, CEO, Kiyasa – Hospitality Personalized
- Phil Murphy, CEO, GNU Group – Wayfinding Innovations
- Shayan Zadeh, Zoosk Founder/ Former CEO, Trustrooth Founder Mavatar Executive Chairman – Blockchain Ecosystems
- Kevin Akeroyd, CEO, Cision – Earned Media is the New Black, going public, IPO process
- Dan McClory, Prince of Italy, Savoy Montage Beverly Hills event
- Dan De Polo, President, Darioush Winery – History and Culture of the showcased wines
This boutique leadership event featured some of our nation’s most vibrant business leaders who got to network and experience some of the most delicious and well prepared Persian food. Initial investors in Facebook, LinkedIn and the CEO of Swarm were a few of the coveted guests in attendance.
A special thank you goes to Susan Akbarpour for her invaluable contributions, hosting of our event and sponsoring the food & beverage. Thank you also to Kurt Belcher, CEO of STAjets for sponsoring our jet travel from Southern California.
View the entire photo gallery here.