IEC Brings “TED-Style” Thought Leadership Experience For Its Members
Whether you are looking to make great connections, learn something entirely new, or improve personally or professionally, there are endless possibilities within the IEC that continues to grow in membership and content quality.
This year, our all-council meeting was held at our brand new offices near Irvine Spectrum. We kicked off the session with each member sharing a short bio of themselves, including a personal and professional goal for the year.
Our main program consisted of TED-inspired speaking sessions from a selection of IEC members. These inspiring and educational conversations included ideas on change, impact, leadership, development, and philanthropy. Below are a list of the members and topics presented.
- Leah Ersoylu, Ersoylu Consulting– “Philanthropy: When ‘Giving Back’ Just Isn’t Good Enough”
- Will Tober, Hughes Marino – “From Vision to Finding”
- Scott Lopez, US Trust/ Bank of America – “Depolarizing America”
- Mark Samuel, IMPAQ – “How to Improve Relationships Without Focusing on Relationships”
- Feyzi Fatehi, Corent Technologies Inc. – “Upgrading your Leadership Operating System!”
- Lou Penrose, Government Relations – “Personal & Industry Advocacy”
Each of these 10-minute talks led to many thought-provoking discussions centered around IEC’s core; innovation, growth, and impact.
If you are looking to learn, grow, connect and discover new ways to get involved and give back, we’d love for you to join the IEC and be part of our ever-growing network.
Visit our website at: www.iecnetwork.org
If you’re interested in learning more, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll connect you with, Liz Mirand of IEC and schedule a time to discuss IEC’s features and benefits.
We have a series of signature events, conferences and other fantastic experiences planned throughout this year.
Special thanks to our administrative leaders – Liz Mirand, Shaye McClory, Sarah Hartmann, JP Vergara and Marcus Volpe – for their invaluable leadership coordination and member assistance.